UPDATE 13.03.2020: YouTube has globally censored up to a 1000 Russian-originating channels, including those aimed at only the Russian audience, where the video was hosted. I am working on an alternative unload…
This is a dispassionate chronological look at the history of Galicia and Malorossia, and how those Russian lands were being gradually turned into Ukraine. The film presents a trove of documents, citations, documentary footage and gives it all to the viewer to draw own conclusions. The documentary also takes an introspective look at where Russia went wrong with its handling of the budding extreme nationalism in those lands at the turn of the 19th-20th century, and introspection is a good sign – a nation, which does not view itself as exceptional, which has the capacity to understand its mistakes, has a hope for the future…
The original untranslated video is published here: Проект ‘Украина’. Фильм Андрея Медведева.
After watching the documentary, I can recommend reading the following articles:
- Galician Intellectuals Wishing to Deprive Ukrainian of the Cyrillic Alphabet
- ESR2: UKRAINE- TRUTH, LIES & FUTURE HOPE
- EARTH SHIFT REPORT 8: BLACK SEA GAMBIT (He who controls Black Sea controls Russia’s soft underbelly)
- How Malorossia Was Turned into the Patch-quilt of Discord that is “Ukraine”
- Who and How Transferred Crimea into Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic in 1952-1954
- ”Donbass Seasons” – an Italian documentary with English subtitles
UPDATE 14.03.2022: All YouTube-related materials have been moved to the bottom of this post.