Given Ukraine’s shelling of Donetsk with cluster munitions a few weeks ago, the Bucha massacre, the Tochka-U rocket launched by the Ukrainian Armed Forces yesterday, it becomes clear that the Ukrainian regime will go any length to (A) provide a bloody image to the Western MSM in order to blame Russia, and (B) to intimidate Ukrainian civilians from from evacuating in order to use them as a living shield, knowing that the Russian Military is doing everything to avoid civilian casualties. In this light, a new false flag is brewing in the town of Irpen! The only way to prevent it is to mage the general audience aware of the danger!
As Sputnik News is censored in the West, and not everyone has access to VPN, I am re-posting the article in full.
On 24 February, Russia began a special operation to demilitarize and “denazify” Ukraine, responding to calls for help from the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics in countering the aggression of Ukrainian forces.
According to confirmed data, Kiev is preparing a provocation to accuse Russia of an alleged mass murder of civilians in Irpen in the Kiev region, Russian Defence Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov said.
“I draw your attention to the fact that units of the Russian Armed Forces left this settlement more than a week ago”, Konashenkov said.
The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) plans to bring the bodies of those killed by Ukrainian shelling to Irpen for a staged incident, while the SBU is also organising another staged incident in the Pushcha-Voditsa forest involving the “destruction” of a “Russian reconnaissance group”, Igor Konashenkov said.
“SBU officers plan to bring the bodies of local residents killed by Ukrainian artillery shelling from the morgue to the basement of one of the buildings on the eastern outskirts of Irpen. Then, a staged action will be organised in the Pushcha-Voditsa forest area with staged ‘shooting’ and the ‘destruction’ of a ‘Russian intelligence group’ that arrived in Irpen ‘to kill witnesses of Russian war crimes’”, the general said.
He specified that “the bodies of captured Russian servicemen, previously killed by nationalists under torture, will be presented in the forest as “indisputable evidence.”
Konashenkov added that a provocation in Irpen has been organised in order to distribute video material through Western media.
On 8 April, spokesman for the People’s Militia of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Eduard Basurin said that the Ukrainian military organised a provocation at a railway station the city of Kramatorsk in the Donetsk region, which killed about 30 people.
Last week, reports emerged of mass civilian killings in Bucha, a suburb of Kiev controlled by the Russian forces in March. Ukraine blamed the civilian deaths on the departed Russian forces.
Russia’s Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia called the presented evidence of Bucha killings a forgery and contended that radical Ukrainian forces have been committing abuses against civilians as well as prisoners of war.
The Russian Defence Ministry had repeatedly noted that similar provocations will take place in the future.
On 24 February, Russia launched a military operation in Ukraine after the breakaway republics of Donetsk and Luhansk appealed for help in defending themselves against Ukrainian provocations. The Russian Ministry of Defence said the operation is targeting Ukrainian military infrastructure only and the civilian population is not in danger.
In response, Western countries and their allies rolled out a comprehensive sanctions campaign against Moscow, which includes airspace closures and restrictive measures targeting numerous Russian officials and entities, media and financial institutions.
And the article on RT, which from yesterday is completely blocked in the West
Moscow claims Kiev will stage an event in Irpin to manipulate Western media
Ukrainian soldiers in Irpin, Ukraine, April 6, 2022. © AP Photo / Felipe Dana
The Russian Defense Ministry claimed on Saturday that Ukraine will use the bodies of captured Russian soldiers to manipulate Western reporters in Irpin, a town near Kiev. Ukraine previously accused Moscow of killing hundreds of civilians in the area around the capital, which Russia denies.
Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov said Kiev is “preparing another provocation with the goal of accusing Russia of mass killings of civilians.”
Konashenkov claimed that Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) officials are planning to take the bodies of people who “died from Ukrainian artillery” from a morgue to the basement of one of the buildings on the eastern outskirts of Irpin.
“The SBU will then stage the ‘neutralization’ of a ‘Russian reconnaissance unit’ at the Pushcha-Vodytsia forest, which will [according to Kiev] arrive in Irpin to ‘kill the witnesses of Russia’s war crimes.’”
The spokesman claimed that the Ukrainian forces will present the “bodies of captured Russian soldiers, who had been tortured and killed by nationalists” as “evidence” to the Western media.
Ukraine earlier accused Russian troops of killing more than 400 civilians in Bucha, also near the capital. EU officials and foreign reporters were shown what Kiev said were mass graves and bodies of people shot execution style. Moscow has denied any involvement in the deaths, insisting that the killings happened after its forces retreated from the area late last month.
Earlier, Moscow launched an investigation after several videos emerged online, purportedly showing Ukrainian fighters torturing and executing Russian soldiers. Kiev claimed the videos were staged and said that its soldiers do not violate the rules of war.
Moscow attacked the neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements signed in 2014, and Russia’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.
The German and French brokered Minsk Protocol was designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.
Russia has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.