Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts
From the above, it looks like the theory of the mistaken identity with Russian Presidential plane is not that far-fetched, after all:
Some independent analyses of the initial evidence from the crash site suggest the jetliner may have been destroyed by an air-to-air attack, not by an anti-aircraft missile fired from the ground. Yet, the working hypothesis of the U.S. intelligence analysts is that a Ukrainian military Buk battery and the jetfighters may have been operating in collusion as they hunted what they thought was a Russian airliner, possibly even the plane carrying President Vladimir Putin on a return trip from South America, the source said.
Here is a must-watch summary video:
Flight MH17 – What You’re Not Being Told
And a comprehensive compilation article of all known facts:
MH-17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag
After the fall of the Malaysia MH-17 flight, Kiev and the West were quick to blame Russia for everything, with the Australian PM demanding that Russia takes responsibility. This is consistent with the initial feeling that the whole thing is a false flag operation from US-backed Kiev to further provoke Russia and drag it into the war, now that constant shelling of Russian territory fails to entice needed reaction. See my article Is the West gearing up to invade Russia once again?
Russian media were much diverse in the theories presented:
- Technical failure on the plane
- Plane shot down by freedom fighters of Novorossia by mistake
- Plane shot down by Kiev using Buk with the intention of falling on Russian territory
- Plane shot down from a fighter jet
- Plane shot down, as a mistaken identity, taking it for the President’s plane
#5 was refuted pretty quickly: even though the planes do bear some similarities, the President hasn’t been overflying Ukrainian territory for several months now.
#1 is still on the table, until definite proof of a missile strike is found
#2 was refuted as well. The freedom fighters simply lack equipment – they have shoulder rocket launchers, capable of reaching 5km, while the plane was at 10km. They don’t have Buks, and even Ukrainian Prosecutor General denied that freedom fighters could have captured any. Also capturing a Buk does not mean you can fire it. It’s a complex system consisting of 3 vehicles, that requires extensive lengthy training and a crew of 17 people to operate.
#4 is interesting in that a Spanish air traffic controller working in Kiev saw on his radar two jets shadowing the plane before it disappeared. He twitted about it. Later that account was removed, the posts modified, and the account was re-activated again with modified information. The controller is reportedly fleeing for his life.
#3 Ukraine has the means – they have and actually produced Buks for the Soviet Union. Ukraine shot down a passenger plane in 2001 in a similar fashion. Kiev was very quick in pointing the blaming finger to Russia. A TV statement was made minutes after the crash, when nothing was really known. Within 30 minutes of a crash, Poroshenko made TV speech, where he in no uncertain terms blamed Russia, no further proof needed, and where hen mentioned calling Dutch head of state and offering condolences (shouldn’t he have called Malaysia first?). The speech gave an impression of being ready-made for the occasion. Kiev release customary fakes that turned out to be recorded the day before the disaster. Ukrainians were also quick to say that 80 children died on board, and that there were American on board. Both statements were later falsified.
Fox news reported the plane’s downing site as being near Kremenchuk, which is 430 kilometres from Donetsk, about half-way to Kiev.
Interestingly, while the British envoy to UN was raging, blaming Russia for everything and demanding that investigators are allowed to the crash site, 30 OSCE investigators were already on site, protected by freedom fighters, who announced a one-sided seize-fire.
UPDATE: I’ve just had an epiphany. There is a logical discrepancy. The American intelligence reported within hours that they have information that the plane was shot down by a SAM missile. Shouldn’t they then have the location of the SAM site that performed the launch of said missile? Seeing as US is highly interested in choking the freedom movement in their new colony (yes, it’s time everyone starts noticing the big pink elephant that is US in the room, that is Ukraine), if the freedom fighters were indeed the ones that launched that missile, the intelligence agency would have trumpeted it across the globe. What we see is sideways insinuations against Russia, all the while Kiev releasing fake videos, and today filming in Dniepropetrovsk a fake news report, as if it was filmed at the crash site. These actions speak quite loudly that it might have been a Kiev-controlled SAM doing the shooting, and US in their desperation to cover the tracks, are releasing only a half-truth on their intelligence service report. Alternatively the US intelligence might not have had any data to report, and were simply relaying information from Russian military, that said that SAM radio activity was spotted in Ukraine prior to shooting.
By the way, doesn’t it seem strange that the relatives of the victims are completely out of picture. In “normal” disasters we see a lot of indignation from the relatives, demands to see the crash site, demands to see and identify their loved ones. Here, we have an information vacuum, when it comes to relatives and their reaction. Seeing that locals on whom the bodies were falling, said that the bodies (except for the pilots) were not fresh, is it possible to assume that there are no relatives, and one or two short clips that we’ve seen are filmed with actors?
The history tends to repeat itself. KAL Flight 007 comes to mind.
Links to more information, summed up in this post:
- Episode 294 – Crashes of Convenience: MH17 – The Corbett Report
- War or Peace: Damning Eye-Witness Video of MH17 False Flag; Plus, Strange Failures of Russian Rockets
- MH-17 ‘Investigation’: Secret August 8th Agreement Seeps Out
- Boeing-777 was downed by Ukrainian MiG-29, Romanian expert says
- Death & lies: The only truth of flight MH17
- Hackers Learned Who Shot Down Boeing In Ukraine
- Ron Paul: US ‘likely hiding truth’ on downed Malaysian Flight MH17
- Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts – By Robert Parry
- US analysts conclude MH17 downed by aircraft
- Is Kiev lying? Or is Kiev lying?
- An OCSE observer discovered on the Boeing bullet holes from a large-calibre machine gun
- Busted! MH-17 Was in Fact the ‘Lost’ Flight MH-370 — Updates
- ‘Wrong time, altered images’ Moscow slams Kiev’s MH17 case
- NEW MH17 SENSATION: German experts point finger at Ukrainian air-force jets. Two German experts speak on the air-to-air nature of bullet damage. Sources in German here and here.
- Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a Missile”. It includes an analysis of the hi-res cockpit fragment image with both entry and exit holes. The images has largely disappeared from the internet, and is no longer listed by GoogleImages.
- MH17 Verdict: Real Evidence Points to US-Kiev Cover-up of Failed False Flag
- What Did US Spy Satellites See in Ukraine? – By Robert Parry
- Flight MH17 – What You’re Not Being Told
- Some passports are not valid
- Russia fears Kiev trying to destroy implicating MH17 evidence
- Predictions. Kiev Junta Losses, Botched False Flag, Foreign Mercenaries, Shale Gas in Ukraine Goes Puff, How Long Has the Kiev Junta Left?
- ‘Not terrorists’: Hysteria over MH17 fails to take account of both law and facts – Research Associate at the INSYTE Group, Dr. Roslyn Fuller examines the legal implications
- Ukrainian Air Defense Exercises Might be Behind Malaysian Aircraft Crash – Source
- Jeroen Akkermans – RTL News Berlin – A large collection of photos from the crash site.
- Militia Soldier – Elena, from Sloviansk English Subs.
- Proof of NATO false flag attack on MH17
- Framing Russia? Fabricating a Pretext to Wage War: Flight MH-17 and “Operation Northwoods”
- ‘Anything other than social media?’ State Dept’s MH17 evidence secret
- The Global Unraveling Of Flight MH-17 – Alex talks with Michel Chossudovsky, an award-winning author, professor of economics (emeritus) at the University of Ottawa, founder and director of the Center for Research on Globalization, and editor of the globalresearch.ca website.
- If Russia is behind MH17 crash, where’s the evidence? – Defense Ministry
- Ukrainian Fighter Jets Hid Behind Passenger Plane, Pulled Away and Dropped Bombs, and Then Hid Behind Plane Once Again – An article in InfoWars.com
- Flight 17 & the WW III Option
- Ukraine air force strikes 30km from plane crash site despite ban – reports, which prompts: Putin: West should demand Kiev obey ceasefire during plane crash probe
- Ukrainian militia hand over MH17 flight recorders to Malaysia
- ‘Kiev will have to answer many questions’ as UN urges intl MH17 crash probe – Moscow
- What Really Happened to MH17? An Open Source Investigation – The Corbett Report
- Wrong Aircraft Identified As Malaysia Flt MH-17 Fuels Doubts – and article from “Veterans Today”, a military and foreign affairs journal.
- Must see: ‘Why did Ukraine SU-25 fly same path as MH17, simultaneously at same altitude?’ – Russian Military English
- Perverted truth: How rebel mourning MH17 victims was turned into looter with trophy
- ‘Burden is on Russia’: Barack Obama’s MH17 crash speech – 1984, anyone?
- Urgent: Fast Track to WWIII? “USA’s Goal Is to Overturn Putin.”
- Russia Says Has Photos Of Ukraine Deploying BUK Missiles In East, Radar Proof Of Warplanes In MH17 Vicinity
- Ukrainian Su-25 fighter detected in close approach to MH17 before crash – Russian military
- The plane’s flightpath – it disappears over Poland
- FINAL – Part I: Emerging Evidence Points to #MH17 Being a Ukrainian False Flag
- FINAL – Part II: Evidence Continues to Emerge #MH17 Is a False Flag Operation
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Address re. Malaysian Airliner Catastrophe in Ukraine
- Victims’ belongings stolen. But were there any belongings to steal in the first place?
- Donetsk militia put MH17 bodies on train amidst concerns over intl experts’ absence, while Kiev and international community are still procrastinating
- Ukraine responsible for airspace safety: IATA
- Freelance journalists Jim Stone covering the events
- Evidence to Frame Russia For MH17 Shoot Down Fabricated?
- Special Report: Malaysian Flight False Flag Evidence Revealed.
- The passengers on the plane might have been dead long before the disaster according to eye witnesses. The bodies had a strong smell. There was no blood, except from the pilots. The passports were in pristine condition, and grouped in one spot.
- It was Putin’s missile? – A Pepe Escobar Op-Edge
- Ukrainian channel 1+1 films a fake report about the crash, choosing Dniepropetrovsk as a filming location.
- Why was MH17 flying through a war zone where 10 aircraft have been shot down?
- Questions over why Malaysian plane flew over Ukrainian warzone
- US removed the page of the Spanish air traffic controller from Twitter, then edited them and reposted
- Putin: Thorough investigation of Malaysian airliner tragedy in Ukraine required
- Brisbane times report
- Lavrov: Russia won’t take control of Malaysian plane’s black boxes
- Blatant #FalseFlag: #Ukraine Missile Targeted #Putin’s Plane – Hit Malaysia #MH17 Instead!
- Ukrainian Buk battery radar was operational when Malaysian plane downed – Moscow
- Ukraine Releases YouTube Clip “Proving” Rebels Shot Down Malaysian Flight MH-17 – about the fake video
- More about the fake (in Russian)
- BUSTED! Ukraine Caught Trying to ‘Frame Russia’ for Shooting Down Malaysia Flight MH17!
- Bodies rained down on Ukraine village after plane disaster
- First reports