Gonzalo Lira may have been murdered by the ukro-Nazis in Khrakov. Where Is Gonzalo Lira? — UPDATE: appears alive after an SBU detention

“Only the guilty fear judgement,” Gonzo had written in his Twitter bio. “Only liars need stifle the truth.”

UPDATE 4: Gonzalo Lira was detained by SBU, but has was released with prohibition to leave Kharkov.

Fate of missing American Zelensky critic revealed

Gonzalo Lira said he had been taken by the Ukrainian Security Service last Friday

Chilean-American blogger Gonzalo Lira, who went missing in the Ukrainian city of Kharkov a week ago, has appeared online on Friday, revealing that he had been held by the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU).

“I’m in Kharkov. I’m OK. I just want to say that I’m back online.” Lira said in short video chat with journalist Alex Christoforou on The Duran’s YouTube channel.

“I was picked up by the SBU on Friday, April 15,” the blogger revealed.

Speaking about his condition, the 54-year-old said that he was “fine physically,” but “a little rattled” and “a little bit discombobulated.” Lira made it clear that he was forbidden from revealing any details about what had happened to him in detention.

“I’m still in Kharkov and for the time being I cannot leave. The authorities here told me that I cannot leave the city,” he said, adding that his computer and phone were taken away and that he didn’t have access to his accounts on social media.

“There seems to have been like a lot of interest in my case, which is wonderful. Thank you. But there are a lot of other people, who are frankly more deserving of the attention,” the blogger said. Lira was referring to his tweet from March 26, in which he listed the names of Ukrainian opposition figures, who are thought to have died or disappeared since the outbreak of the conflict, adding then that “if you haven’t heard from me in 12 hours or more, put my name on this list.”


Gonzalo Lira is an American/Chilean truth-speaker, thinker and businessman who was stranded in Ukraine at the time of the start of the Russian Special Operation for denazification of the country. After he was kicked out of the hotel in Kiev for speaking directly of his observations of the situation on his YouTube channel, he moved to Kharkov with the help of some friends, and continued posting occasional streams with logical and through-provoking analysis of exactly the type that the ukro-Nazis and their handlers were loath to see.

Continue reading

Urgent: A potential staging of a provocation by Kiev in the city of Seredina-Buda in the Sumy region – MoD

Reposting a warning article from Sputnik News in it entirety as the news outlet is blocked in the West and most people would not be able to read the referenced article.

Russian MoD: Kiev Prepares New Provocations to Accuse Russia of Violence Against Ukrainian Civilians

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov earlier slammed the provocations in Ukraine’s Bucha and Kramatorsk as outrageous, saying they were staged by Ukraine specifically for western media.
Kiev is preparing new provocations with a goal to accuse Russia of violence against Ukrainian civilians in the Sumy region, according to the head of Russia’s National Defense Management Centre, Mikhail Mizintsev.

He said that the “staged provocations” in the north-eastern region of Ukraine are being prepared by the Kiev regime under guidance of British special services.

“Representatives of Ukrainian and western media have been invited to the city of Seredina-Buda in the Sumy region, which was previously under the control of Russian troops, to film the staged stories,” Mizintsev said during a briefing. “At the same time, to conceal the provocation and prevent it from being exposed by real witnesses, a curfew was introduced in the city, and the local population was forcibly evicted from the places where filming is set to take place.”

Mizintsev went on to break down the scenario of the provocation, saying that “British directors” are collecting bodies in the basement of a residential building in one of the towns in the Sumy region, with the corpses to be presented later as the alleged victims of the Russian troops. According to the scenario, Mizintsev said, the Russian military allegedly committed mass killings and atrocities when leaving the region.

“Yet another fake will be promoted by western media in the near future,” Mizintsev said. “Its goal is to inflame Russophobia further amid the rapidly developing economic crisis in Europe.”

He pointed out that Russian troops left the region in question around three weeks ago, on 20 March.

“If such events had really happened they would have become public knowledge in such a long amount of time,” he said.

The top Russian military official went on to say that French gendarmes who have arrived in Ukraine will engage in concealing war crimes committed by forces loyal to Kiev and making accusations against Russia.

Continue reading