Having read Lada Ray’s excellent article How to Reformat People’s Consciousness and Keep them as Obedient Slaves – which (while mentioning Etruscans and the fact that their writing has been long ago read using Slavic) was an introduction to my translation of the Latinisation article Galician Intellectuals Wishing to Deprive Ukrainian of the Cyrillic Alphabet – I thought that the topic of the traces of the Russian language in the re-written European history deserves more attention.
Please note that translating a documentary film or an article takes a lot of time and emotional effort. I am doing it on a voluntary basis, but if someone feels like supporting my work, a Bitcoin donation to the following address is appreciated: 1Nemo1KPB8UjQjrURqn6V7Mscungx44XS2
This is a translation of a series of articles from KM.RU, which go under the common topic of Russian Language is the Great Heritage of the Whole of Humanity. The articles are ordered in such a way, so as to first give a theoretical background, followed by some specific examples.
- Why Do European Languages Have so Many Slavic Roots?
- The Anti-Slav Lawlessness in Epigraphy
- Who and How Erases Russian Names from the Maps
- Russian Truth about the Etruscans is Disadvantageous and Dangerous for the West
- Slavic Language in the Holiest Place of Vienna
- The Language Brotherhood of Russians and Bulgarians Was Deliberately Destroyed
- Moldavian Prince and Turkish Sultan also wrote in Russian!